IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS GAME IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE DISPLAYED ON ANAKSHA.COM.
IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT BEING HOSTED/DISPLAYED ANYWHERE ELSE THEN THEY'VE STOLEN IT!
PLEASE CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW. THANKS!
Click here to join the official Anaksha
WARNING: Anaksha: Female Assassin, contains adult subject matter
which some players may find disturbing. If you are under 18 years of age then do
not play this game!
Table of Contents
Gameplay and Quick Tutorial
Known Bugs and Issues
Welcome to the city of Santa Lina. A dark, rainswept metropolis filled with
crime and sleaze. You will play the role of Anaksha - a dangerous female
vigilante who is determined to clean up the city.
Please note, this is NOT a sequel to Anaksha: Female Assassin. This is a
retro-style adventure game (similar to Zelda or Pokemon on Nintendo). You will
have direct control of the main character and will be able to freely roam around
the streets and clubs and talk to whoever you like. Some people may require you
to do favours for them before they help you, but thats all part of the game.
Use the UP DOWN LEFT and RIGHT cursor keys to control Anaksha
(alternatively you can use the WASD keys). Press the SPACEBAR to interact with
an object or another character. To use an object from your inventory, go near
the place you want to use it and click on the object in your inventory using the
mouse. Alternatively you can press the corresponding number key from 1 to 6
(e.g: Press 1 to use the 1st object in your inventory, etc)
You're in Hells Cats - a seedy, sleazy part of town. You've just received a
mission update from D, telling you about a club owner called Frank who has plans
to import and sell anti-tank weapons to local gangs, which could potentially
drag in the city of Santa Lina into the seventh level of hell! Your job is to
find Frank and eliminate him
INTRO: When you enter the game environment, you will see
Anaksha standing in the middle of the road outside 2 strip clubs. There's the
Crimson Harlots and Kool Kats. Your job is to eliminate the owner of the Crimson
Harlots, but according to D, he might be hiding inside the VIP lounge.
- Use the cursor keys (WASD keys) to move Anaksha around.
- Notice the bouncer standing outside the Crimson Harlots? Walk right upto him
and press the SPACEBAR to initiate a conversation.
- A conversation should follow. Press the SPACEBAR to read the next portion of
dialogue. Once you've spoken with him, you'll realise its not going to be easy
getting into the club's VIP lounge, so you're gonna have to look around for a
- Walk LEFT to West Miller St.
- You'll see a small bar called Foxy Jades and a diner called The Happy Toucan
- There's an alleyway to the left of Foxy Jades. Walk up there to see whats
behind Foxy Jades.
- Whats this? Theres a man lying near the fence. Walk upto him and press the
SPACEBAR Yeah he's pretty wasted isn't he? He wants you to buy him a drink and
says he will make it worth your while. Fair enough then
- Walk to the dumpster and press the SPACEBAR. Anaksha will notice something
a screwdriver in there and pick it up. OK its not a VIP pass but it might come
- Walk out of the alleyway and head RIGHT towards Central Miller St. Enter the
- Speak to the barman and ask him for a drink.
- Jeez what a rude guy! Like most wussies, he's probably just insecure about
- Did you notice the 2 doors at the top? Look at the one to the right - the
one with the green light.
- Walk right up to it and press the SPACEBAR. Hmmm its an electronic lock.
Maybe you can short circuit it.
- Make sure you are touching the door (walk right up to it) and click on the
screwdriver in your inventory (at the top of the screen)
- Well so much for that bright idea - I guess you're just gonna have to find
the key! You're on your own from here onwards.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Check EVERYTHING and speak to EVERYONE.
- Read all dialogue. Sometimes they hold clues on what to do
- Sometimes talking to someone or using an object can trigger events in the
game which cause new items to appear in places you've already checked. They can
also cause other characters in the game to change their motives. So if you're
stuck, go check everything and speak to everyone again
- If you really get stuck then go read the
MORE STUFF TO DO
Have you played the original "Anaksha: Female Assassin"?
If not you're missing out! Click here to play it (Warning: Contains explicit
violent and sexual themes!)
Download Anaksha wallpapers and MSN avatars
Check out the latest news from Anaksha's world
Add Anaksha as a friend to your MySpace page
Join the official Anaksha forum and share your opinions with other fans
All events, characters and firms depicted are fictitious. Any similarity
to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events or firms is
All content © Copyright 2007 - 2012 Arif Majothi, unless otherwise
noted herein. All Rights Reserved
Terms and Conditions. Anaksha © Copyright
2007 - 2012 Arif Majothi. All Rights Reserved